Sunday, February 27, 2005

Aspartame

If you type Aspartame into your search engine you will come up with enough pages of information to keep you busy for days. After a little reading you will see that is just another word for poison. I just read another article about it that was e-mailed to me by a friend. This article tells how Aspartame interacts with all drugs, vaccines and toxins. You can read the article at, http://www.rense.com/general63/asp.htm . While I was reading that article I started thinking about something I have read about several times recently. There have been a lot of articles published about obese children in the United States. The articles tell about what a serious health problem this is becoming. I wonder how many parents are giving their children products that contain Aspartame to keep them healthy now that they have heard about the obesity problem. Wouldn't it make more sense to take away the junk food and soda pop and put them on a healthy diet?

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home