Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"All warfare is based on deception.” --Sun Tzu

Back in the mid to late 70's I worked with a man that had spent several years working in the field of military intelligence. Back then a lot of us were still concerned about the former U.S.S.R (Russia). My old friend/co-worker told us we were looking in the wrong direction. He said given time Russia would destroy itself. He told us that if the United States was ever attacked the attack would come from China, not Russia. I think of my old friend every time I read an article like this one by,Geoff Metcalf.

There are some that believe China is a friend to the United States. I'm not one of them, I've read the Art Of War several times, I'd suggest everyone read it. That's why I felt entering into trade agreements with China was a bad idea all along. Recently there have been a lot of Chinese made products recalled in the United States for health and safety reasons. I'm not so sure that exporting these products to the United States wasn't a form of attack. We see products from China on store shelves daily. They must be safe or they wouldn't be there, right? If you want to answer that think about the title to this post. Many Chinese leaders still use the teachings of Sun Tzu when making decisions involving government, business and the military.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

It's time to boycott products made in China. Not only are they unsafe, but also our dollars go to support a Communist regime. Red China has never bought into "Kumbaya"!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about Communist regime's, or devieving warfare; however, I do believe that someone dropped the ball on that one. How do that many products get to the shelves, and sold with out someone noticeing?

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some requiem gold,and my friend also has some
requiem lant,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called requiem money,I just want to
requiem online gold,because there are many
cheap requiem lant

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All :)

Your article is great. Thanks for information. I'ts very useful. You have very nice blog.

------------------------------------------
Free Poker Bonus No Deposit Required - Sign up Promotions.
Free Poker bankrolls - Regards

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home