Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hillary For President?

On Friday, December 8, 2006 I said, "I'll be in the Third Party or Independent camps again in 2008. Unless of course the Democratic Party can do something to really impress me, I'm sure there will be something about that here in the future." One name that keeps popping up when you mention Democratic Party presidential candidates is Senator Hillary Clinton. I think you'll agree when I say she was a major player during the Clinton/Gore years. I wanted to remind you of something that took place during that time and I'm not talking about the Monica Lewinsky scandal. I know this isn't Sunday but I'm going to ask a question anyway. Do we really want to run the risk of putting someone in the White House that might prevent congress from getting anything done because they spend all their time investigating the president and trying to figure out what happened in the latest scandal?

I have a feeling that there will be more to come here.

Thanks go to Judicial Watch and Coffee Shop Times


God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I don't want Hillary Clinton for President, no matter what the context. Though, that's very interesting ammunition that, were H.C. to win her own primary, might be enough to give the Republicans the White House again.

For me, this whole dodge-ball move to the middle would be absolutely hillarious, if not for the fact that far too many people seem to be buying it. Hillary is NOT a middle-of-the-road kind of gal; she's a hard-ball leftist that cares more about the DNC, and her own ass, than this country. And personally, I've had enough of those types all the way around, no matter which call letters they've got attached to their name.

Hmm. That seems to have struck a nerve.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

I still want to go to Hilary. I want to know or a little bit curious of how the woman ruled the US. The elderly of http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com also wants Hilary Clinton

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home