Sunday, November 05, 2006

Question Of The Week, 11/5/06

Good morning. I've looked at some of the news wires, checked my e-mail and read the on-line version of my local paper. I still haven't found anything I want to use for this weeks Question Of The Week. So I'm going to ask you to make a prediction. This weeks Question Of The Week is (two parts). Who will control the House and the Senate after Tuesday's election? I'll post my answer in the Comment Section Monday Night.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

5 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

The Republicans--at least, that is my hope.

Kerry's gaffe will take a toll, I think.

But if the Dems lose, watch for attempts to involve the courts.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Praguetwin said...

House: Democrats

Senate: Republicans

10:51 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I think the Dems will take on a few more seats, but their control (if they get it at all) will be tentative.

11:53 AM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

I want to thank you for stopping by to answer this weeks question. Now I have another one for you. Did you remember to go vote?I think the Republicans will manage to hang on by the skin of their teeth as the old saying goes.Two of them from Missouri do share some of my concerns. I don't always agree with them, but then I don't always agree with my Wife. I do feel that they care about our country and "We The People"

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

12:10 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Some of them do, some don't. I try to look at the individuals, not the parties. Which is why the one incumbent I voted for is also the one Democrat I voted for (state level), but that hardly means I voted mostly Republican. Luckily we actually had some choices this time 'round...at least around where I'm at. Not enough, but some.

Oh, and, yes, I did remember to vote.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home