Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Could Be Good News To Some

First we had the Mark Foley sex scandal in the news. That sent a lot of Republicans running for cover. Now Senator Kerry has let us see that he has a really bad sense of humor or what he really thinks about the little people that his party claims to represent. I'm thinking that if I was a Democratic candidate on the campaign trail right now I sure wouldn't want any help from Senator Kerry. I'm also thinking that all of this could be good news for any Independent or Third Party candidate that is trying to get your vote in the upcoming election.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I certainly hope so. It's about time!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home