Sunday, September 24, 2006

Question Of The Week, 9/24/06

Good morning. Check this out, I got logged in for the first time since Tuesday September 19. I'm still thinking about moving, I'd like to stay here if there are no more problems. I guess mine are small compared to the problems some people face. Think of the problems John Bolton (the subject of this weeks question) could be facing if he gets turned down, having to find a new job. This weeks Question Of The Week is. Do you support or oppose John Bolton becoming the permanent United States Ambassador to the United Nations? I'll post my answer (if I can log in) in the Comment Section Monday night.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

6 Comments:

Blogger Praguetwin said...

Oppose. An ambassador should be a uniter, not a divider.

3:41 AM  
Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

I say no, but the reality is, whoever the Bush administration picks will be someone who will act as a mouthpiece for the belligerent, arrogant, foolhardy policies of this administration.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jake Porter said...

David,

If you need any help moving to wordpress, I will help you. I have had similar problems with blogger which is why I have moved from blog to blog. I am with the new blogger beta so I will see if it works.

I don't think the United States should be in the United Nations so my opinion is to oppose anyone the U.S. decides to send.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No and he should be removed immediately. He is another in a series of mediocrities and we've endured enough.

7:40 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

I want to thank everyone for stopping by. Jake, thanks for the offer but I think I'll stay here, for now anyway. I'll keep the offer in mind if I change my mind later. I have heard some things about Bolton that I don't like. Some might say he does not work well with others. I don't think he will ever go along to get along. I did like his stand at the U.N. Conference On Small Arms. To some he could be a pain in the side. I have never heard anything that would make me a United Nations supporter. I'd like to see the United States drop out of the United Nations. I don't think that will happen any time soon, so I feel Bolton is the man (pain in the side)for the job.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Why not? Bolton prioritizes American Sovereignty over internationalism.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home