Monday, August 14, 2006

Pardon The Border Patrol Agents For Doing Their Job

Two United States Border Patrol Agents have been found guilty, and now face prison terms of upwards of 20 years for doing their jobs-apprehending an illegal alien at our border!

Even more outrageous, this illegal alien is suing the United States for $5 million for violating his civil rights! I wasn't aware of the fact that someone that broke the law by entering our country illegally had any civil rights but apparently they have more rights than United States citizens or the federal agents that are trying to protect us.

My wife and I have signed a petition calling for President Bush to pardon these two Border Agents. Now we're asking you to read the full story and sign the petition.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was almost finished writing a comment on how you should give all the details, but I just found the link to the news story on the site you linked to, I think it would be better if you linked to both, as the news story gave more detailed explanation, including exactly what charges are being placed on the agents.

I'm probably not going to sign the petition, only because I don't like to give out this much information anywhere on the Internet, but I might send a personal message of some sort, though it probably won't be as effective.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Since when do illegal invaders have civil rights?

I grow so weary of the trashing of our system of laws!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking, basically if a foreign army invaded us without officially declaring war, would they have civil rights too?

8:24 AM  
Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

Scriptor, a foreign "army" has invaded us, without declaring war (or declaring themselves to be an army) and they're running Congress and directing much of our foreign policy.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home