Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More Polyheme

I had never heard of the experimental artificial blood product called Polyheme until I was getting ready to post my most recent Question Of The Week. Since then I've read just about everything (Type Polyheme into your search engine and you'll see why I'm not done yet) I can find about it. I still haven't found anything that makes me think it is something I'd care to have used on me. I just stopped by my old friend Jeffrey Bennett's web site The Federal Observer and found out that Geoff Metcalf had written an interesting column about Polyheme and human Guinea Pigs. If you haven't made up your mind about Polyheme or any other experimental medical products I'd suggest you read it.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

One of the benefits of PolyHeme are immediate treating combat casualties.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home