Thursday, February 23, 2006

Michael New's Recent Day In Court

Yesterday a friend ask me if I had heard anything about the outcome Michael New's February 16, 2006 court date. I hadn't seen anything in the news so I did a little search and found a link to a Washington Times article by Rowan Scarborough that tells about Michaels latest appeal. I also found out that United States Representative Ron Paul introduced The Citizen Soldier Protection Act of 2006 (H.R. 4797) to make sure this never happens again. I hope you will contact your elected officials and urge them to support this legislation.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Blogger The GTL™ said...

I sure as heck support this legislation. It probably doesn't stand much of a chance of passing, but that doesn't mean it is a waste of time to stand FOR it. Thank you for sharing this with us, David...

12:40 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

The sad news is this bill is not enacted. Check out http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home