Tuesday, February 21, 2006

E-mail Fee/Tax Alert!

I've heard that AOL and Yahoo are planning on charging organizations that send out e-mail alerts. I had thought I'd just change my ISP if they go through with this, but I'm not so sure that would do any good. If they do this how long will it be before every other ISP does the same? Now would be the time to let AOL and Yahoo know you are opposed to their plan. One way to do that would be to sign this petition. I hope you'll take action now.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,

I signed the petition. I had heard that they were going to do that and while I don't use Yahoo or AOL as my internet service provider, my website is hosted with Yahoo.

I think this is truly designed to make money and it is probably being backed by some who hate debate and free speech.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

It never happens... As of now it's totally free

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home