Saturday, February 04, 2006

Correction To January 31, 2006 Post, A Wonderful Call From A Stranger

After thinking it over for a few days I've decided I made a terrible mistake when I titled my January 31, 2006 post "A Wonderful Call From A Stranger", it should have been A Call From A Wonderful Stranger. The reason I want to change this is simple. It wasn't just the call that was wonderful. The call was made by a wonderful person. I try, and I'm sure a lot of others try to show our World War Two Veterans the respect they deserve, still we are not doing enough. Each of them are wonderful in their own special way. We are losing them at an alarming rate. I do hope you will go back and read that and give thanks for each of them. Without them we would not have any of the freedoms we have today.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

They are the brave Patriot of United States of America.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home