Sunday, January 29, 2006

Question Of The Week, 1/29/01

Good morning. I just read a January 29, 2006 Newdsay.com article BY, Ian James, Cindy Sheehan May Challenge Calif. Senator. Cindy is thinking about running against Senator Dianne Feinstein because the senator voted for the war, and she continues to vote to fund the war. I have problems with both of these ladies, thank God I don't live in California. Sheehan says she will make up her mind about running after she talks it over with her three adult children. To answer this weeks question you have to imagine your one of the Sheehan children, what are you going to tell Mom? This weeks Question Of The Week is, should Cindy Sheehan run against Senator Feinstein? Don't forget your talking to your Mother. I'll post my answer in the Comment Section Monday night.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

6 Comments:

Blogger maccusgermanis said...

If I were a son of Cindy Sheehen, I would be very wary of her running for public office. Having used the death of one son in such a mercenary manner, I would fear that any, and all, embarrassing stories would be used to build her public persona.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like to tell others what to do but I think that I would tell her it is best not to run and if she does run she should not use only the war in Iraq, or her sons death as her campaign theme.

9:48 AM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Since her new found freinds and infamy keep her out of mine and my family's buisness; I would incourage her to run if she asked. Then I would hang up the phone.
Note: I am not, in any way that I am aware of, related to the unfortunate woman. I would have less sympathy if I were.
Zereo No points for the guess but 200 No points for commenting on my Blog. Not much going on there so I didn't expect any visitors.Thanks

1:38 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Sorry to wimp out on this one, but I just can't imagine being one of Cindy Sheehan's children.

5:52 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

First I what to thank all of you for stopping by to answer this weeks question.While growing up I found out that telling Mom an idea or plan she had might be a bad one might cause some trouble. In this case maybe you could answer a question with a question. Mom, have you ask Dad what he thinks about you running for office? Do you remember how your book signing turned out? Have you read what people are saying about you? If that didn't work I guess I'd have to try a straight forward approach. Mom, you've embarrassed the family enough. Go home and try to stay out of sight. I am sorry that Cindy lost her son but it is time for her to let go. I'm afraid any decisions she made as a senator would some how have something to do with her son.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

I'll tell to my mom... to think twice whatever her decision is. Browse http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home