Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Lunatics In Charge Of The Asylum

All of the articles I have recently read about the Dubai Ports Deal have proved to me that the lunatics really are in charge of the asylum. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when I read this one from NewsMax.com. After all it was Jimmy Carter that gave away the Panama Canal and let it fall into the hands of Communist China. I still think brother Billy would have made a better president.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Colombia refused to grant the United States rights to build a canal, the United States helped to secure Panama's independence in return for the strip of land on which the Panama Canal was constructed. Go to http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home