Monday, January 02, 2006

Well Call Me Slow

I've been working on a project that is saved as a draft for now. It won't be posted for a few months it is time consuming. While I was working on it I found out that someone I consider to be an old friend and very wise man now has a blog site. It's been up for a while and some how I had not found out about it. He took a Christmas and New Years break but it is my understanding that he'll be back today. I hope you will stop by and check him out at http://jerryhughes.blogspot.com I'm sure you will find it to be very interesting.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. Are you wearing your underwear outside your clothes?? lol

I'm going by to visit your friend...

Thanks for helping to save the Republic!

See you in the blogsphere :)

11:02 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

I like tour friend's blog... it's very helpful especially for the elderly of http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home