Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Infant Found In A Barn

When I stopped by to visit my old friend Jeff Bennett at the Federal Observer tonight I found something that it seems I had read before. It is a story about an infant found living in a barn with his parents. When the police and Family Protective Service personnel arrived to take the child into custody they were confronted by the child's parents and some of their friends/guest. I think we all need to take a break from life's daily stress from time to time. I have a feeling that this was an attempt Jeff made to do just that. Take a look at things from the lighter side. This will show you what could happen if Jesus Christ were born today. Once again I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very true. God will never need to destroy the world again, the government already has.

There is a law for everything.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:12 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Take care the infant/child just like the http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com take care their residents.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home