Monday, December 19, 2005

Thank A Soldier Week

A lot of us are trying to get all of our Christmas shopping done so everything will be just right on Christmas morning. We don't want to forget anyone. In our rush to make everything perfect there is someone that could be forgotten. No, I'm not talking about Jesus. I think most of you that stop by here know the true reason for the season. I'm talking about the men and women that are serving in the United States military. December 19-25 is Thank A Soldier Week. If you see one of them in uniform stop them and thank them for everything they have done for you and your country. Many of them are far away from their homes, friends, families and loved ones right now. A message from someone that appreciates their efforts would mean a lot to them. Please use this link to send that message.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Blogger American Crusader said...

That's a great reminder, I hope some people will take the time to do it. I volunteer at the Castle Point VA center near Peekskill New York and for many this time of year is a very lonely time.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

I will not just thank them. I also salute them for protecting our Country. See http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home