Saturday, December 24, 2005

National Debt 2005

I recorded the National Debt every Saturday during this past year. Right now it is $8,173,706,642,836.20. The current estimated population of the United States is 298,063,069. That means your share of the National Debt is $27,422.86. This New Years Eve. I will be e-mailing the file I kept this year showing how the debt has climbed from week to week. If you are interested in seeing this send a blank e-mail to schantz627@aol.com put Request National Debt 2005 on the subject line.

Even though it will be Christmas I will still be posting my Question Of The Week tomorrow morning, I do hope you will stop by to answer it.

Once again I want to wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home