Friday, August 26, 2005

Sent A Message

I recently sent a message to both of my United States Senators and my United States Representative urging them to meet with Mr. Jim Babka, President of DownsizeDC.org on September 20 or 21 to learn more about the Read The Bills Act of 2005,a piece of legislation that I feel could restore some United States citizens faith in our elected officials. If you haven't read it I hope you will. If it is something you feel you would support DownsizeDC.org has provided a pre-written message (which you can edit) you can use to contact your elected officials and ask them to meet with Mr. Babka to learn more about the bill.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Ahaa, it's good discussion concerning this post at this place at this blog, I have read all
that, so at this time me also commenting here.

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home