Sunday, July 31, 2005

In Memory Of Spc. Edward Myers

Spc. Edward Myers lost his life while serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom on July 27, 2005. He was the first from Saint Joseph, Missouri to lose his life while serving in Iraq, I pray that he will be the last. For some reason I keep coming back to this St. Joseph News-Press article, http://www.stjoenews-press.com/main.asp?SectionID=81&SubSectionID=272&ArticleID=67809&TM=48044.77 This is not like all of the other articles I've read about soldiers that have lost their lives. It seems different when you read about someone from home. I hope you will take the time to say a prayer for Spc. Myers and the others that have lost their lives while serving their country.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Rest in Peace. I pray your Soul. So young to die because of War.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home