Sunday, November 30, 2008

Question Of The Week, 11/30/08

Good morning. Saint Joseph, Missouri got it's first snow for this winter yesterday, I've seen enough. Just before the terrorist attacks started in India I read an article that I can't find a link to now. It mentioned the possibility of holiday season terrorist attacks on Amtrak or subways in the United States. An article By Joby Warrick in today's Washington Post mentions the growing threat of biological terrorism, "Report Sounds Alarm Over Bioterror". This weeks Question Of The Week is. Do you feel a terrorist attack will take place on United States soil sometime in the first few months of the Obama presidency?

I'll post my answer in the Comment Section Tuesday morning.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
The Washington Post

4 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

Pure speculation on my part, but I'm guess that the answer is yes. I think that Mumbai was, in part, a pop quiz for Obama.

However, I do note that BHO has appointed an excellent man for his national security adviser.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Z said...

Interesting that obama only said "We have one president at a time" isn't it? NO comment. He has discussed energy, the economy, etc .... I am not sure I've ever heard him mention terrorism.

I'm happy that AOW thinks his new national sec advisor is good..that's something.

Will we be hit? Maybe.....God, I hope not. I did a blog that's going up tonight at midnight..for Monday. I'm discussing what we'll do if we are hit again...how we can fight back.

Thanks for 'following' me, David...I'm blogrolling you.

9:21 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

First I want to thank you for stopping by to answer this weeks question. "Do you feel a terrorist attack will take place on United States soil sometime in the first few months of the Obama presidency?" Yes I do. Would be terrorist will feel that the new administration is not yet up to speed and will try to catch them (us) off guard.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

There's a mild islamic terror attack happen in the US soil. But no 100 dead happens. Please see http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home