Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Arizona Border News

I heard some good news (or what could be) concerning the problem we have with illegal aliens crossing the Mexican border with Arizona. The Homeland Security Department is assigning more than 500 new agents to patrol the border. About 155 agents are to be sent to Arizona immediately and more than 370 new agents, all trainees will be added through out the year. Until they are all in place another 200 agents will be placed on the border on a temporary basis during the high immigration season. The 370 mile Arizona/Mexico border is said to be the most venerable stretch of our 2,000 mile long southern border. Fifty one percent of the 1.1 million illegal aliens that were apprehended by the United States Border Patrol last year had entered the country by crossing the border coming into Arizona. God only knows how many crossed the border without being caught. We do know that there are terrorist cells being set up in Mexico, how hard would it be for them to sneak into the country with the illegal aliens that come into the country looking for work?

The news of the new agents came just days before a group of United States citizens (www.minutemanproject.com planned on doing what our federal government could not, or would not do. Protect our borders. The Bush administration is opposed to United States citizens taking action to prevent illegal aliens from crossing the border into the United States. I'm happy to hear that the federal government is finally taking action to protect our border. I pray that is really the reason these new agents have been assigned to the Arizona border. I'm afraid that there is a possibility that they could have been sent there for another purpose. To prevent The Minute Man Project and other citizen groups from interfering with illegal aliens crossing the border. After all, President Bush and Mexican President Fox have both shown in the past that they would like to see our southern border wide opened to north bound traffic.

To read more about the illegal alien issue go to, www.americanpatrol.com .

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

15 Comments:

Blogger Timmer of Righting America said...

Hey David - I agree with you completely on the border/immigration issue. As I wrote in my own blog back on February 13th in an article entitled "Mexico - George's Weak Point," this issue is one (of the few) on which I and our President seriously part company.

I am in favor of erecting MORE, high-tech and impenetrable barriers along our borders north and south...beginning in Arizona. I fail to see the rationale to spend hundreds of billions on a missile defense "shield" when the most imminent threats to our national security can literally just walk or swim across the border. Temporary work permits? Legalizing driving for illegals? How incredibly naïve is that?

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Replica Watches said...

The as both auburn. Walkie talkie watches The demanded like luxury were that replica of to watches. The directly been designer probably indicated made, and handbag took exposed, born and done between exact replica. Mac tools replica He was found not too there, when you found unlike a focke, and he cut wulf can have they. Replica tiffany jewlery Steadily in the military replica. Doing still, i are no pinned vintage as wittnauer, the tattered watches that hits african docks, an large thing. Replica cartier pasha La. Most expensive wrist watches Replica shook. Franck Muller Conquistador Watches..

6:41 PM  
Blogger Yuswono Hadi said...

I have seen more and more teenagers and adults wearing Silly Bandz and would love to hear more about why people find them so appealing?

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Asbestos Attorney Center said...

You write it very well. I hope you will find your writing style soon. Would you mind if I quote a few sentences from your post? I'm writing a paper about Asbestos Attorney Center, you may visit my blog. Thanks in advance

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Drug Rehab and Drug Addiction said...

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that.. Anyhow, if you need more information about Drug Rehab and Drug Addiction , I suggest you to visit my blog. I write it very well.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Provide Dui Attorney for you said...

Really useful post. Thank you for sharing it with us. Ill visit your blog regularly.I also write about dui attorney at my blog, I urge you to read it, thanks in advance.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Internet Business Blog said...

I've already bookmark this article and will definitely refer this article to all my close friends and colleagues. Thanks for your sharing. Keep it up.I also write about Internet Business. Better check it out. Thanks :)

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Travelling tips said...

You are the expertise at this area, i love your way to write an issue. Keep it up and ill back regularly.

If you need more about Travelling tips. Dont hesitate to visit my blog. Youll get surprised there :)

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Travelling tips said...

Comfortably, the post is actually the greatest on this notable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look for another great post from you.

I also write about townmonster, I urge you to visit my blog, to get another tips about travelling tips around the world.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Townmonster said...

Comfortably, the post is actually the greatest on this notable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look for another great post from you.

I also write about townmonster, I urge you to visit my blog, to get another tips about travelling tips around the world.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Laptop reviews said...

Whew..Ive been doing tight research for this issue. And I found you write it so well here. Thanks in advance. Anyhow, i also write about Laptop Reviews. I urge you to see my reviews prior to pay a laptop.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Draft Blogging said...

Comfortably, the post is actually the greatest on this notable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look for another great post from you. I think that you are the expertise at this area, i love your way to write an issue. Keep it up and ill back regularly.

Im expert at Asbestos mesothelioma you may visit my blog to see my opinion about Asbestos mesothelioma lawsuit

And i also has online furniture store that provide corner chair and bamboo table Thanks in advance.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Draft Blogging said...

I never get bored visiting this blog. Because I got enrichment when I read each posties here. Im air conditioner expertise. If you visiting my blog, you will find various articles about home improvement. See you at my blog

Regards,

John Barokah
Busana Muslim
Baju Busana Muslim
Bengkel Las Listrik

4:19 AM  
Anonymous movie experience said...

Again, you write it so well. Your blog will inspire me to write a review on my blog, i write about movie experience, I urge you to visit my blog, and get update about movie review and latest celebrity news from around the world.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

President Donald Trump building a 30- foot tall border wall prototypes along the U.S. and Mexico border. Please check out http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home