Sunday, April 15, 2007

Question Of The Week, 4/15/07

Good morning, I hope you have your taxes filed, but that has nothing to do with this weeks question. I'm sure you remember the Terri Schiavo case. I recently heard about a young child in Texas that will lose his life if he doesn't get some much needed vitamin therapy. This weeks Question Of The Week is. Who should decide if Emilio gets this medical treatment, the hospital "ethics committee", or his family?

I'll post my answer in the Comment Section Monday night.

Thanks go to:
One News Now

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Praguetwin said...

Well, I believe it is the families decision so long as they can pay for it.

12:39 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

First I want to thank you for stopping by to answer this weeks question. A really simple one, "Who should decide if Emilio gets this medical treatment, the hospital "ethics committee", or his family?" The family should decide.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

May be if it's free.. the family surely said Yes. If no... the family decides if they gonna pay it. The "family" always decide. Check out http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home