Thursday, April 14, 2005

Just For Fun, Take This Quiz

I just stopped by the Constitution Party's web site (www.constitutionparty.com) to see if there were any new updates since my last visit. I found something that I had never noticed before. A Constitution, Issues and History Quiz. First I thought it might be fun for me to take a test on the Constitution since it was something I hadn't done since I was in school. After I took it I had another thought. Some of you might have school age children (ours are all grown) this will give you a chance to see if the schools are teaching your kids anything about the Constitution. If your interested in doing this go to, http://www.constitutionparty.com/quiz/quiz.pl . Some of you might want to take it too.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken Grandlund said...

Fun quiz- thanks for the link. I surprised myself with 8 out of ten correct answers!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

The senior residents of http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com wants to participate in this quiz. However, I didn't work anymore.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home