Thursday, February 17, 2005

Attention Bloggers!

I guess that title should have been, Attention Bloggers, and everyone that thinks all bloggers are crazy. I spend a lot of time reading news papers. As a rule I go to the opinion pages and letters to the editor first, that's where the good stuff is. This morning it was in my e-mail box, from the Opinion Journal. A column by Peggy Noonan (A Contributing Editor of The Wall Street Journal) got my attention. According to Peggy the next time something really big happens in America it's the bloggers and the blogosphere the people will turn to to find out what is going on. Enough from me for now, please take the time to see what Peggy has to say at, http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnist/pnoonan/?id=110006302

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home